team vendredi13 Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Jurgen Klopp has shot down every negative Liverpool cliche a

Répondre au sujet    team vendredi13 Index du Forum » War » Site des team Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Jurgen Klopp has shot down every negative Liverpool cliche a
Auteur Message
chanoudom

Féminin
Point(s): 90
Moyenne de points: 18,00

Message Jurgen Klopp has shot down every negative Liverpool cliche a Répondre en citant

sbobet24 Our Liverpool jury have their say on what has been an excellent seven days for Jurgen Klopp and his Reds squad

SIMON DONNELLY (Freshfield)
At the risk of repeating myself a little. - what a manager we have! To illustrate, I'm going to throw one or two cliches at you -

1. 'Liverpool can't defend'. 2. 'Liverpool haven't had a decent left back for years'. 3.'Liverpool haven't had a decent goalkeeper for years'. 4. 'Mo Salah is not a good finisher'. 5. 'Liverpool struggle against the weaker teams'.

All of these statements have had basis in fact in recent seasons, and our manager has taken each one, and probably others I haven't mentioned, and blown them out of the water! We all have certain gut feelings about our teams and individual players, and they too are based on previous experience. I used to have a feeling of dread when on my way to Anfield to play Stoke, for example.

Now, I do not.
I haven't felt confidence if an opposition player broke through one on one with our keeper for years. Now - I'm going to say it! - I do! . I'm starting to really appreciate Loris Karius, and am beginning to think a new goalkeeper is not such a priority any more.

Since February 1 when the current defence became a unit, we have played 13 games and conceded only seven goals. (and three of those were against the Manchester clubs.) Klopp sorted out the magic at the top end of the pitch, and now, slowly but surely, he has turned our defence into a miserly one. This is a lethal combination, and I trust he will tweak the middle bit a little, meaning next season could be very interesting indeed. sbobet24

JAY RILEY (Litherland)
Last week was a good one for Liverpool, registering wins at Manchester City to go through to the semi-final of the Champions League and getting a crucial three points at Anfield against Bournemouth, to tighten our grip on a top-four place in the Premier League.

The Reds are in a rich vein of form right now and long may it continue. Huge credit to Mo Salah, who scored his 40th goal of the season last Saturday, his 30th in the Premier League. A truly remarkable campaign from the 'Egyptian King' and what a fine header it was as well, after a superb delivery from Trent Alexander-Arnold. The draw for the Champions League has given us a trip to Rome to face AS Roma, in what is sure to be a tough two leg encounter.

They are a solid unit and haven’t conceded a goal on their own patch yet in the competition and when you consider they’ve faced the likes of Atletico Madrid, Chelsea and Barcelona, it tells you all you need to know about how compact they are and difficult to break down. But, they haven’t faced this Liverpool side yet and I’m confident we will score in Italy with our attacking prowess of Mo Salah, Roberto Firmino and Sadio Mane.

Next up in the Premier League it’s a trip to face West Brom. They have had an upturn in form since sacking Alan Pardew, so it could be a tough game. Another three points would be most welcome though and who would back against this Liverpool side now. sbobet24

Jeu 19 Avr - 05:43 (2018) ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 19 Avr - 05:43 (2018)
chanoudom

Féminin
Point(s): 90
Moyenne de points: 18,00

Message Bad news for Alexis if Manchester United agree deal with Rea Répondre en citant

sbobet24 According to Don Balon, Manchester United forward Alexis Sanchez could be fearing the arrival of Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo this summer. The report states that the Chilean’s place in the squad is under threat next season if United agree a deal with Real for the £875m ‘flagship’.

Alexis has barely been at Old Trafford for half a season and the Red Devils are already being linked with potential replacements. The 29-year-old joined United from Arsenal in January and has scored just three goals in 14 appearances in all competitions.

As a result of his poor form, United could consider bringing in a more prolific goalscorer this summer. Ronaldo played for the Red Devils between 2003-2009, scoring and creating 185 goals in 292 games, and has been linked with a return to Manchester for some time. sbobet24

Gareth Bale was believed to be on their shortlist, but they’ve since turned their attentions elsewhere, perhaps due to the Welshman’s injury problems at Real. Ronaldo barely misses a game and he scores more often than not too. He’d be pricey, however.

The 33-year-old joined Real for £80m nine years ago and has a release clause more than ten times that figure now. He’s also earning around £365k-per-week for Los Blancos. It wouldn’t be easy bringing him back to Manchester, so Alexis may be hoping this deal doesn’t go through. sbobet24

Mer 25 Avr - 06:56 (2018) ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

Message Jurgen Klopp has shot down every negative Liverpool cliche a

Aujourd’hui à 16:50 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    team vendredi13 Index du Forum » War » Site des team Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation